Meat The Experts
G.S Pickett Family Butchers Ltd was established in 1955 by George Pickett, and was taken over by Leo Hayden in the Spring of 1991. Originally located along Cromwell Road in Ware, our butcher shop is now based in Kingshill Estate, also in Ware.
G.S Picketts has been able to move with the times, and also maintain its traditional character and values. Not only serving the public, we provide high quality products to pubs, restaurants, schools and all eating establishments in the Hertfordshire area.